Engineering Jobs with Kelley Covey
“The highest plane of engineering science can only be attained by the perfect blending of the utility of material things with the beauty of spiritual things…”
- JJC Bradfield, 1923 (the principal design engineer for the Sydney Harbour Bridge)
Engineers look to nature for man-made solutions, finding inspiration in bamboo, the swell of the ocean and the wings of an insect. If you understand this, then Kelley Covey Group wants to hear from you.
We currently have a requirement for the following positions:
We are a professional engineering consultancy with over 30 years of experience working in Australia and internationally within numerous sectors, including: residential, commercial, environmental, industrial and more.
We encourage collaboration amongst our multidisciplinary team in order to consistently deliver sustainable development through innovative designs.
Why join the team?
We understand the value of retaining our talent which is why at Kelley Covey Group we strive to maintain a friendly and productive team culture that is led by an approachable management team. When you join the team you'll enjoy the following perks:
- Strong career path and genuine opportunity for progression
- Competitive Salary
- Allowance for ongoing development – such as extra leave for further study, seminars or workshops
- Flexible and approachable working environment
This is a great time to join a multi-faceted team of professionals on a variety of projects within the development industry. Kelley Covey Group is a highly successful and well respected Consulting Civil & Structural Engineers in Tamworth and Armidale.
We seek to appoint a Structural Engineer to work with our Structural team in Tamworth.
About the position:
You will need to be able to manage and work alongside a team of professionals, engineers and designers as well as organise projects and deadlines. Your primary responsibility is the design and management of industrial buildings, multi storey building projects, schools, bridges etc.
This position also requires site inspections and project management. With a cross section of clients it is vital you can demonstrate excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Degree Qualified – min 3 years experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects including steel, concrete, masonry and timber design
- Understanding of legislation and codes, co-ordination of projects
- Proficiency in the use of the relevant computer aided design packages(Inducta/Spacegass/Revit would be considered favourably)
What you will get:
- A full time role
- An attractive salary package commensurate with experience
- Excellent career progression
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Work in a convenient location with a diverse team of professionals
- Offer genuine long term career prospects and job security
- Allowance for ongoing professional development.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Applications from overseas with no local experience will not be considered or acknowledged.
Please note only those candidates successful in the shortlisting will be contacted in the coming weeks for interviews.